- ensure your tablet is off. You can have it connected to your USB.
- download the file 770Flasher-2.0.dmg
- open and drag the application to your applications folder
- download the latest .bin file for your model from http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/
- double click the flasher application and when it asks open the .bin file you downloaded from Nokia
If the host doesn't see the tablet on boot then try removing the memory cards. For me at first it wouldn't. I removed the cards and it went through no problem.