=== update === with the Galaxy S phone as well. Same instructions.
I've got 2 Bluetooth keyboards: an Apple and an iGo Stowaway. I used the Stowaway.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the Galaxy Tab
- Go into Settings > Wireless and Network > Bluetooth Settings
- Make the Stowaway Discoverable:
Ctrl and Fn keys together until the green LED (above the key) flashes once per second.
- Press 'scan devices'
and it should find your keyboard.
- Enter the numbers shown, by holding down the Blue (Left) Fn key and the appropriate keys. When you've done the 8 digits, with the Blue FN key held down press the Enter key. You MUST hold down the Blue FN key for the keycode to be accepted.
- And then you're paired
- So we'll start a App and do some typing!
A really cool thing is that once you've got started, you can press the back button on the Galaxy Tab, and this removes the on-screen keyboard - more real estate.
- Next for a mouse. Go through the same stages to get to scanning for devices, make your mouse discoverable, on the Logitech bluetooth mouse I have you press the button on the bottom, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- This gives you a cursor, which you can move around, selecting and clicking just like a regular laptop.
Left click selects or launches and App, and right click is like pressing the back button.