Need to do some fixup:
- Scrolling. Much discussed you either like it or not. I agree that scrolling down on your trackpad is opposite behaviour when your content scrolls up.... but...
To change back from "scroll direction: natura", go to Preferences, TrackPad, Scroll & Zoom.
- I like to see the full path in finder windows. From the terminal type
defaults write com.apple.finder _FXShowPosixPathInTitle -bool YES
- I like to have a Quit item for the Finder
defaults write com.apple.Finder QuitMenuItem 1
- I like the status bar visible.
View, Status Bar
- Scroll bars not aways visible
Preferences, general set - scroll bars to 'always'
- Quicktime 7 missing
Download from Apple and install. Its described as for Snow Leopard, and gets installed into /Applications/Utilities. Find a Quicktime movie, do 'Get Info' and change Open With to QT7.
- Cannot 'wiggle' the mouse / trackpad to wake up, bring out of screen saver, only press a key on the keyboard.